Recipe: Appetizing Fluffy homemade Bluberry pancakes
Fluffy homemade Bluberry pancakes. This recipe for fluffy, golden buttermilk blueberry pancakes goes together in no time, and the results are just fabulous. Fluffy and tender blueberry pancakes from scratch make the best weekend breakfast or brunch! Lately I’ve been obsessed with blueberry pancakes.
This Homemade Pancakes Recipe makes soft & fluffy old-fashioned pancakes! Get ready to dig into a stack of the best pancakes you’ve ever had with this easy recipe! Homemade Blueberry Pancakes Your Whole Family Will Love. You can cook Fluffy homemade Bluberry pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy homemade Bluberry pancakes
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 cup of milk..I used almond because we are lactose intolerant but regular milk works fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of or to taste fresh blueberrys..you can use frozen but I’d let them thaw a bit before using.
Blueberry pancakes are hands down, my favorite form of pancake. These blueberry pancakes are made with buttermilk (don’t worry if you don’t have any, you can always make your own here), which makes them incredibly fluffy. Best fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe – these pancakes turn out so light and fluffy! A perfect pancake recipe to start the day. #blueberrypancakerecipe #blueberrypancakes #pancakes This Blueberry Pancakes recipe makes the best and fluffiest homemade blueberry pancakes.
Fluffy homemade Bluberry pancakes instructions
- Mix your dry ingredients.
- In a separate dish mix eggs milk and butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and fold in your blueberrys.
- Heat a pan on medium with a little bit of oil or butter I like oil for crispy edges…
- When your pan is hot soup about 1/4 cup batter per pancake..I used an ice cream scoop haha.
- Cook like you would regular pancakes.
I know it’s tempting to grab the pre-made batter to make pancakes, but I can guarantee that these are even better. Anything with eggs, fruit, or vegetables would make a great addition to your pancake breakfast. Super basic, thick and fluffy blueberry pancakes – the best I’ve ever made! You can fancify pancakes all you want, but can you really ever deny a butter-soaked blueberry pancake laced with maple syrup and dripping with hot, bursty blue juices? Julias Pantry Blueberry Pancakes & Waffle Mix.