Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce. Serve, passing remaining Root Beer Barbecue Sauce. Root beer is the not-so-secret ingredient in this sweet-tangy sauce—the perfect accompaniment to rotissierie chicken. Assalam o alaikum, I am here today to share an amazing recipe of chicken lollipop with barbecue sauce.
Pour remaining sauce mixture from bowl over Chicken Thighs and. Cola Barbecue Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a heavy non-reactive saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. You can also barbecue a chicken on a can of cola, lemon-lime soda, or root beer. You can have Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce
- Prepare of Chicken legs.
- It’s of aluminum foil.
- It’s of Root beer bbq sauce (see my other recipe, make in advance.).
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. Chicken lollipop recipe is one of the popular chicken starters that is most ordered in restaurant. Learn to make restaurant style chicken lollipop. I made chicken lollipop a few times before and after several trials I settled with this one as one of the best.
Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce instructions
- Cut ends of chicken legs, and press down the meat..
- Dip in bbq sauce and cook in oven on 350 or in an Air fryer..
- When chicken is about done pull out of oven, and put aluminum foil on the ends, and bush with more root beer bbq sauce, let cook for 10 more mins, or until chicken is browned up..
- Notes- this took to much time, to make them all that way, I didn’t have the patience for it or the time, so I only did a few..
This is a fusion Indo-Chinese style recipe. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Make this sweet Root Beer Chicken in your slow cooker with tender chicken thighs and only a few other ingredients. How to make Root Beer Chicken: You will need these ingredients: Chicken thighs – well trimmed of fat. Barbecue sauce- I like Sweet Baby Rays.