Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings.
You can have Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- You need 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Olive oil spray.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.