Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper.
You can cook Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated tomano cheese, plus more for sprinkling tops.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic pepper seasoning.
Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper instructions
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Seperate eggs, whites in one bowl, iolks in another.
- Beat egg yolks, cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon romano cheese and garlic pepper until smooth.
- Beat eggwhites and baking powder with clean dry beayers until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold egg yolk mixture into white mixture.
- Drop by scoop about 10 mounds on prepared pan. Sprinkle tops with some romano cheese. Bake 28 to 35 minutes until light golden and slightly puffed.
- Just out of the oven.