Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks
Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks. Crispy chicken drumsticks are very popular in our house. We probably eat it once a week and we just love how flavorful and juicy they turn out every time with the most addicting crispy skin. Extra crispy air fried chicken drumsticks!
We're about lifestyle, travel, food, music, and dog. This chicken drumstick recipe is simple with no breading needed quickly cooked in air fryer. The secret ingredient is baking soda that will dehydrate the skin and will result in similar crispiness of a deep fried chicken. You can have Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks
- You need 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder gluten free.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
However, you'll need to follow a. AIR FRYER DRUMSTICKS are really juicy and super easy to make thanks to the air fryer! The skin gets nice and crisp and the chicken is juicy and flavorful. The seasoning blend in this recipe makes a fantastic tasting skin and the air fryer crisps it up beautifully while keeping the inside juicy and tender.
Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks instructions
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes, if needed..
- Place the drumsticks in a large bowl and toss with avocado oil..
- Combine baking powder and the spice in a separate bowl..
- Sprinkle the chicken with the spice mixture and toss together until evenly coated..
- Cook in the air fryer in a single layer for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through..
- The internal temperature of the drumsticks should have reached 165 degrees F. If not, cook for longer until they do..
Air fryer chicken legs (AKA drumsticks) are quickly marinated in a homemade sauce and then easily added to the air fryer for a handful of minutes to create the juiciest centers and crispiest and tastiest outsides you've ever had in a chicken drummie! The best part is that when they are made in the air fryer, that crispy taste is just even better! How should you prepare chicken drumsticks for the air fryer? Air Fryer Drumsticks throw down for barbeque superior to the norm on every level. Cajun seasoning adds a pow of drama to this dish, which features more satiating meat on the bone than crispy exterior coating added.