Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style. Place thyme sprigs and lemon halves in chicken cavity. Truss the chicken legs closed with kitchen twine. Place the chicken, breast-side up, in the air-fryer basket.
Season chicken pieces all over with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine herbs and spices, then rub spice mix all over chicken pieces. Add dark meat pieces to air fryer basket and. You can have Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Whole chicken, giblets removed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 of whole lemon cut in quarters to be used as stuffing.
The Mealthy Crisplidaccessory can also be used after setting up your Instant Pot, Mealthy MultiPotor Pressure Cookeras an air fryer. Juicy and tender, are the two words that describe this chicken. And this was done in under an hour. This is one of my favorite Air Fryer Rotisserie Roasted Chicken Recipe.
Air Fryer Whole Chicken – Rotisserie Style step by step
- Combine all of the seasonings with the oil to make a paste and spread it all over the chicken. Place quartered lemon inside the chicken as stuffing..
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the basket breast side down and cook at 360F for 50 minutes. Flip the chicken to breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes..
- Check to make sure the breast meat has an internal temperature of 165F. Carve and serve..
I will start by saying this is Air Fryer Rotisserie Roasted Chicken was fabulous. But first, you need an air fryer with rotisserie for making rotisserie style air fryer whole chicken. This particle recipe is created by using an Instant Omni Plus Air Fryer which is our top pick air fryer toaster oven combo. But cooking in an air fryer oven things can be different than roasting the whole chicken in a traditional oven. Don't forget to hit the fryer's "rotate" button!